Loving Care Residential Assisted Living has five rooms. Our large ranch-style home is in a
quiet and peaceful neighborhood with views of Horseshoe Reservoir.
Settled on almost a half acre, Loving Care Residential Assisted
Living has a spacious feel.
Three meals a day are provided daily to our residents, and are served in our quiet dining room. Snacks
and drinks are available anytime. Rooms are decorated by the
residents and their families to maintain an “at-home” feel. We
offer four private and one semi-private rooms and bathrooms depending on the
personal needs of each individual and room availability.
Dignity and care are the foundation of our service. Our mission is
to enrich the quality of life for each of our residents while
showing them the utmost respect.
- Custom Built Home in 2007
- Formal Dinning Room with Tray Ceiling
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Total Walk in Shower
- Walk In Closets and Double Closets in Rooms
- Large Family Room with 10 Foot Ceiling
- Library with French Doors
- Licensed for wheelchairs (wheel chair access front and back)
- Widen Hallways and Doors to accommodate wheelchairs and
- 42 inch Plasma TV in Family Room
- Cable TV in each bedroom room
- Large Deck over looking a Large Backyard
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Call lights in each room and bathrooms
- Hallway motion detectors
- All medication is under lock and key
Take a closer look at Loving Care Residential Assisted Living in our photos: